Returning an Item
WE OFFER A 90-DAY FREE RETURN OR EXCHANGE POLICY
We want you to be happy with your Helly Hansen gear and understand that sometimes the colour or fit isn't quite right for you. That is why we offer a 90-day free return or exchange policy if you are not satisfied.
ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED IF:
- The products are unwashed and unused (you can of course try the item on for fit)
- The product is in its original undamaged packing (a carefully opened package is fine)
- All tags are attached
- The product is complete (e.g. both items of a pair must be returned)
- We can only exchange a product for the same style in a different colour/size
- We can only process one exchange per style, if after an exchange you are still not happy we can process a return for you
- Sometimes a requested exchange cannot be completed due to stock availability, in this instance a return for refund will be processed
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A RETURN:
- Goods must be received by our facility in The Netherlands before they can be processed and the refund applied. Return transit time will vary depending upon the country being sent from but we aim to have returns processed in 10-14 business days
- Your returned goods can pass through a couple of local scanning points showing as delivered before reaching our central facility
WHAT IS REFUNDED:
- For all goods received back in accordance with the information above a full refund of the purchase price paid will be refunded. Outbound shipping costs or amounts covered by a voucher are not refunded.
- If for any reason you decide to post your goods back via your own method any costs cannot be refunded and your product refund maybe delayed or not be processed at all. We ask all customers to register their return and use the free return shipping labels we provide.
REGISTER THE RETURN:
- Register your return below and send the product back to us with the pre-paid return label you received with your order.
- Simply package up the goods being sent back and with the label clearly attached to the outside of the parcel visit your local Postal Office where it can be scanned in and a receipt provided.
- Please ensure you keep a proof of postage for your records in case of delay or a lost parcel
- Exchange orders have to be registered for return by Customer Care, please contact us confirming your 'E' order number and the sku(s) you want to return for refund and we'll organise this for you.
- If for any reason you are not seeing the Returnado portal below please try another browser or incognito mode to see if this helps. If it's still not displaying for you please contact us and we can arrange your return for you.
Please contact customer service at (+44) (0)115 896 2388 if you have lost the return label or if you need help registering your return.