GET YOUR GOODS DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOU
Delivery will be made by DHL ODD and their partners during normal business hours, Monday to Friday. We aim to process orders placed before 11.00 am on the same business day.
Standard shipping means goods will be delivered within approximately 2-6 business days (does not include weekends or public holidays) once the shipment has left our warehouse.
Express shipping means goods will be delivered within approximately 1-3 business days (does not include weekends or public holidays) once the shipment has left our warehouse.
The cost of shipping is:
|Country||Standard shipping||Express shipping||Free shipping threshold|
- Although it is our goal to deliver within the above mentioned lead times, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation or public holidays.
- Orders will be processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of sale.
- We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched so please ensure the shipping address provided will have someone avaialble to sign for the package(s) for the duration of the delivery timeline.
- We unfortunately cannot ship to PO Boxes or BFPO/APO/Military addresses
- We unfortunately cannot ship to offshore destinations with links to European countries such as the Antillies, UK overseas Territories, Canary Islands, Greenland and Faroe Islands (as examples but not limited to). We can only delivery to the European mainland countries we have listed on our homepage
- Choosing Express shipping does not expedite the processing and handling time, only the actual time of transit once the goods leave our warehouse
- Our warehouse is located in The Netherlands
TAXES & DUTIES
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemised in the checkout page and on the Order Confirmation. All orders placed for Europe will be supplied inclusive of all taxes and duties.
Tax free destinations like the Channel Islands or Svalbard can have their taxes credited back once the order has been fully received and the goods accepted.