Careers at Helly Hansen
Here you'll find career openings in the Helly Hansen global network. If you find a job description that you feel matches your set of skills and experience, please don't hesitate to apply.
Vi søker dyktige og entusiastiske butikkmedarbeidere – Deltid/ ca. 80%
Arbeidsoppgaver vil omfatte:
• Fokus på salg, sikre god kundebehandling og service
• Sørge for at våre kunder får den best mulige handleopplevelsen.
• Gjøre vår butikk til en hyggelig plass å være for kunder og kollegaer.
• Holde butikken representativ og pen til enhver tid.
• Bidra til at butikken oppnår sine økonomiske mål
Ønsket erfaring og kompetanse:
• Erfaring fra tekstil- eller sportsbransjen er en fordel, men riktige personlige egenskaper kan kompensere.
• Du er en dyktig selger som inngir tillit og trives i selgerrollen.
• Du har godt humør og sprer glede og positiv energi til kunder og kollegaer
• Du er en entusiastisk og positiv lagspiller som kommuniserer godt med andre.
• Du er ikke redd for å ta i et tak og du gir jernet når du er på jobb.
• Du er ansvarsbevisst og resultatorientert.
• Du jobber strukturert og nøyaktig
• En aktiv livsstil og interesse for sport og friluft er et pluss
• Søkere over 18 år foretrekkes
Vi kan tilby:
• Et ungt, sporty og dynamisk arbeidsmiljø
• Konkurransedyktige betingelser og ansatt goder
• Spennende mulighet til å bli en del av et retailmiljø i utvikling, for en av Norges sterkeste merkevarer innen sport
Søknadsfrist 12 oktober 2015
Spørsmål kan rettes til Sverre Berg på email:firstname.lastname@example.org/ tlf. 90921103
Søknad snarest bare via link under:Applay now
Join the Helly Hansen Product team
We need to strengthen our Product team with several Jr. Developers, as we have some colleagues going on Maternity leave in 2016.
The positions are fulltime, but temporary one year employments, based in our Oslo Headquarters. Start date will be 4th of Jan 2016.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• To develop apparel and/or accessories for Ski, Sailing, and Urban Activities and Lifestyle
• To contribute to the development of allocated Category through passion for product and sport
• To take products from brief to final counter sample and handle both administrative development work as well as mock up creation and prototype reviews.
• To work closely to Category managers, Designers, more Sr. Developers, Pattern-, and and Fabric teams.
• To work closely to our vendors and partners.
We welcome candidates:
• Who are dedicated outdoor persons with passion for Ski-, Mountain-, or Watersports.
• Who have 2+ years of studies in the area of Product design, Textile engineering or Textile economics or equivalent working experience from the apparel industry.
• Who are great team players
• With great attention to detail, fit and looks.
• Who are thorough and manage deadlines.
• Who are fluent in English and master Adobe Site and Microsoft Office programs already today.
• Young, dynamic, creative and international environment
• A culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership
• A culture that rewards ‘excellence’ in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities
• Competitive benefits
Questions can be directed to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 18 October 2015
Apply to link below:Applay now
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the store manager with training of new and existing staff
• Assisting the store manager with all aspects of day-to-day operations, including visual merchandising and marketing initiatives
• Opening and closing the store
• Delivering on personal sales targets
• Assisting customers with purchases
• Answering questions about the performance and technical aspects of our products
• Exemplifying a “Customer First” mindset
The successful candidate will have:
• 2 to 5+ years of retail experience, preferably in the sporting goods or outdoor apparel industry
• The ability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, holidays, and occasionally powder days
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• A passion for the outdoors
• The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
• Computer proficiency; Microsoft Office, especially Excel, is an asset
• Experience with visual merchandising standards is an asset
Position Close Date: When filled
Contact: Stephanie Stevens at HRnovations
Phone: 425-451-9410 ex. 302
Helly Hansen Sport seeks a Freelance Patternmaker to support our Vancouver Design and Development quarters.
Responsibilities will include:
• To support Designers and Developers in the creation of Active Lifestyle products
• Creation of full patters, block patterns, measurement lists for men´s and women´s Outerwear, Midlayers, First layers and bottoms
• Preferably working in Gerber or Lectra
• To take active part in brief meetings, fit sessions to assist developers and designers with fit critiques for proto samples
• To regularly attend such meetings in our Richmond office
• Amend Patterns after fit sessions
• Grading control and feedbacks
• Compare HH patters against prototypes, preproduction samples or vendor patterns
• Supply paper patterns or possible make toiles
• Optimizing consumption and create mini markers
The position is a part time freelance contract, based in our Richmond, B.C. head quarters.
Position Close Date: April 30, 2015
For questions pls. contact: Global Pattern manager Jorgen.Silow@HellyHansen.com
Send your application to link below:
Sales Associate – Helly Hansen – Locations Include: Annapolis, MD; Bellevue, WA; Burlington, WA; Centralia, WA; Woodburn, OR; Northstar, CA; Elizabeth, NJ; Niagara Falls, NY; Rehoboth Beach, DE; Banff, AB; Calgary, AB (two locations); Vancouver, BC; Mont Tremblant, QC; Whistler, BC.
Helly Hansen provides high quality, protective technical gear for work, survival, and sport. We work and play in the harshest environments on the planet to learn what's needed to create the best performance gear possible. We work closely with people who work and/or play outdoors more days than they are indoors to continuously optimize the technology and design of our products. WE WORK HARD SO YOU CAN PLAY HARD.
Helly Hansen is seeking experienced Sales Associates.
We are looking for applicants who like to work hard AND play hard! This is a really fun, challenging, and dynamic environment where you will get an opportunity to demonstrate your experience alongside an outstanding and supportive team. Providing nothing short of the best customer experience is our primary goal.
We offer competitive pay and employee discounts on our product. This is a great job opportunity in a really fun environment!
Specific responsibilities will include:
• greeting customers
• delivering on store sales targets
• assisting customers with purchases to Helly Hansen standards
• answering questions about performance and technical aspects of our products
• maintains iconic in-store atmosphere with nightly cleaning and store beautification
• consistently exemplify a “Customer First” mindset
An ideal candidate:
• will provide the highest level of customer service to a diverse clientele and ensure that the customer experience is outstanding
• has at experience in a sales or customer service environment where one-on-one interaction with the customer is the norm
• has previous experience with point of sales systems; Retail Pro experience preferred
• is intrinsically motivated, a self-starter, and driven to succeed
• works great as part of a team; track record of positive interactions with co-workers
• is able to make work a top priority
• has a flexible and dependable schedule and is available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, and occasionally powder days
• thrives in a fast-paced sales environment while continuing to provide a high-level customer experience to multiple clients
• can communicate effectively
• enjoys selling product and lifestyle as well as interacting with many new people every day
• has the capacity to learn and retain technical product knowledge
• is technically proficient with office equipment including, fax, phone and cash register
• has demonstrated operating knowledge of computers at a basic level, including Microsoft Word, Excel, email and Internet browsers
• is able to lift boxes of at least 30 pounds
• is able to stand on hard surface up to 8 hours a day
For more information on Helly Hansen and our product offerings, visit our website at www.hellyhansen.com.
Helly Hansen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please visit: