Careers at Helly Hansen
Here you'll find career openings in the Helly Hansen global network. If you find a job description that you feel matches your set of skills and experience, please don't hesitate to apply.
Customer Service representatives , Sweden/Finland, Denmark04/05/2013 Customer Service, Oslo, Norway
We are seeking 2 Customer Service representatives - one Danish speaking and one Swedish/Finnish speaking.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Provide optimum customer service as required to maintain and enhance existing business and to obtain new business. This requires that you take personal and complete responsibility for every order to ensure that the customer requirement are met from time of initial order receipt until the product is delivered, invoiced and the customer is satisfied. This will include the following or some combination of the following:
• Assist the customer and/or sales representatives with any inquiry or problem concerning their orders.
• Maintain accurate customer account information, efficient billing of all orders, and maintenance of all required paperwork.
• Process/monitor all orders according to HH best
• Follow up backorders and shipping (sales order volume)
• Provide product technical information as required to respond to customer technical inquiries.
• Assist customers in claims and process all claims in an efficient matter
• Assist and support the sales of products to new and existing customers. :
• Identify potential customer and discuss with the sales representative which approach is necessary.
• Research inactive accounts and follow up directly with sales representatives with a goal of regaining lost business..
• Analyse and confirm past order history of existing customers to identify high volume accounts.
• Coordinate inventory schedules and information concerning product availability for customers and salesrep.
• Maintain information concerning customer credit limitations
• In association with Team Members the phone/switchboard must at all times be covered during breaks, annual and sick leave on a rota basis. The readiness for language and “country take-overs”– where possible – are taken for granted.
• Working experience in Customer Service Job
• Feeling for the needs of customers and being able to turn complain into positive sales
• Experience in ERP systems as an active user of different systems, for instance Windows, Microsoft Office,
• Very good knowledge of language required and also good in Norwegian and English
As Member of the Customer Service Team it is required to have a flexible working attitude and be an effective team player. Must possess the proven ability to converse well, both orally and in writing, with all customers at all levels of management.
• Sales oriented
• High flexibility
• Team worker
• Young, dynamic, creative and international environment
• A culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership
• A culture that rewards ‘excellence’ in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities
• Competitive benefits
To apply for Danish position: http://tech.interspeedia.com/jobs/22676.17200.16139
To apply for Swedish/Finnish position: http://tech.interspeedia.com/jobs/22676.17198.16136
PLEASE USE LINK ABOVE FOR APPLICATION:Applay now
Helly Hansen is a global leader and innovator of technical sports-, leisure- and work-wear which offers more than 500 individual product lines for men, women and children. It provides technical clothing for all seasons, developed and tested for the extremes.
In order to complete our marketing team, we are looking for an Intern for a period of 6 months, starting from May 06, 2013, for our Swiss subsidiary in Zürich. As marketing intern you will be working in close cooperation with the Regional Marketing Manager and the Swiss Sales Team
- Within the trade marketing: organization and execution of Trade Fairs, In-store material management, In-store activities such as clinics and product promotions.
- Within the communication and PR area: monitoring social networks and HH athletes web pages, posting news on Helly Hansen website.
- Within the market researches: Execute surveys.
- Within the daily routine: Making presentations and support in all sales and marketing related actions.
- Support and follow up on athletes
Get a real and practical experience with sales and marketing daily job. Work in a multi-national environment.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Fluent spoken and written German;
- Fluent English;
- Good skills in MS-Office, especially Excel, Power Point and Photoshop;
- Outgoing personality, keen on sports, organized mindset, good skills on project management;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, ready to travel and have experience outside the country of origin.
- Fun at working in an international sports company
Helly Hansen offers a very young and international atmosphere, a 6 month full-time internship contract, extendable to 1 year.
Monthly Salery: 600 CHF
Benefit: a company notebook. Travel costs: reimbursed if planned before.Applay now